International Humanitarian Law
Iteration: 20 - 24 Jan 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To provide military Officers, including operators and military lawyers, as well as civilians, with the opportunity to learn how to apply the principles and rules of the Humanitarian Law.
- Principles of International Humanitarian law (IHL).
- IHL and Human Right Law.
- Judicial and Non Judicial Enforcemet IHL.
- Targeting Decision Making.
- Means and Methods of warfare.
- Rules of Engagement.
- OR-3 up to OF-5.
- Civilians with relevant work/profession.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Course fee: 130 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.