Cultural Awareness Course
Iteration: 3 - 7 Feb 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To provide the participants with the basic elements and values in which culture is relied on (i.e. Religion, Ethics, leadership, lessons learned, Good practices) and raising their cultural awareness. Moreover, through the analysis of the different cultural elements, participants will develop their personal cross-cultural competencies, which will enable them to perform their duties in a multicultural environment with great success.
- Basic cultural terminology.
- Do and Don’ts on cultural behavior.
- Cultural Property Protection (CPP).
- Religions and Ethics of the world.
- Gender issues.
- Good Practices and Lessons learned.
- Self-awareness knowledge.
- Cultural Leadership.
- OR-3 up to OF-5
- Civilians work and/or aim to work in NGOs/IGOs/GOs
- Civilians working on all levels of NATO Command Structure
- Civilians with relevant work/profession
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Course fee: 130 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.