NATO Public Affairs Officer Basic Course A
Iteration: 17 - 28 Feb 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To provide students with a working knowledge of NATO’s Public Affairs Policy, responsibiliti procedures and duti s of Public Affairs Offi . Moreover its aim is to provide a knowl- edge base and perfomance skills in order to conduct the full spectrum of Public Affairs duti.
- NATO PA Policy.
- The role of press in military history.
- Community relations and internal communications.
- Legal aspects of Media worldwide.
- NATO strategic communications.
- Media environment.
- Public Affairs products and tools.
- Organizing and conducting News conferences.
- Presentation skills.
- Body language.
- Familiarization with the necessary abilities and skills for interviews.
- Basic training as a Spokesperson.
- OR-8 up to OF-5
- Civilians with relevant work/profession.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 2 Weeks.
- Course fee: 130 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.