Strategic Communication & Information Operations Course
Iteration: 17 - 28 Jun 2019
e-Prime code : GR 72.5
To provide students with necessary knowledge and skills on Strategic Communication(StratCom) and InfoOps, in accordance with relevant NATO training material (unclassified).
- Introduction to NATO StratCom Concept & Policy.
- StratCom Organizational Structure.
- Analysis of the Information Environment.
- Introduction to NATO Info Ops Policy.
- Introduction to NATO Comprehensivr Operational Planning.
- NATO Public Affairs and StratCom.
- NATO PSYOPS and Info Ops.
- NATO CMI/CIMIC and Info Ops.
- NATO Cyber Warfare and Info Ops.
- NATO Hybrid Warfare and Info Ops.
- Key Leader Engagement (KLE) Techniques.
- Legal Framework of Info Ops.
- OR-8 up to OF-5.
- Civilians with relevant work/profession .
- English language proficiency as described in STANAG 6001/ Listening 3 - Speaking 2-
Reading 3- Writing 2.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “first comes – first served” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and
other countries, according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Course fee: 100 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.