Cross Cultural Competency for CSDP Missions and Operations Course
Iteration: 7 - 11 Sep 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To raise the cultural awareness in a mission environment (CSDP) and to provide the participants with a comprehensive set of universal cross-cultural knowledge and skills that enable participants to take into account the cultural dimension within a specific mission.
- Basic cultural terminology.
- Do and Don’ts on cultural behavior.
- Cultural Property Protection (CPP).
- Religions and Ethics of the world.
- Gender issues.
- Good Practices and Lessons learned.
- Self-awareness knowledge.
- Cultural Leadership.
- Cross-Cultural Mediation and Negotiations.
- Cultural factors in CSDP.
- Interagency cooperation.
- Security environment and cross-cultural competence for CSDP.
- Staff personnel (Military and Civilians) from Member Sates and EU institutions and Agencies.
- Civilians work and/or aim to work in NGOs/IGOs/GOs.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Weeks.
- Course fee: 130 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.