Crisis Communication Course (PAO Advanced Course)
Iteration: 19 - 23 Sep 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To provide advanced and specialised training on Public Affairs, to improve the communication skills of the participants through media training and to enhance the ability of members of the Armed Forces to communicate effectively. Moreover the purpose is to give a general direction on how to handle communications during challenging situations and how to prepare for dealing with a crisis.
- Communicating in a Crisis.
- Prevention of Crisis.
- PA Analysis.
- Preparing for an Interview/Negotiate Media Interview.
- Message Development and Delivery.
- Social Media Strategy.
- Media Skills.
- OR-8 to OF-5 (according to assigned duties).
- Civilians of equivalent rank and duties.
- Previous PA training and/or experience.
- Up to 16 participants (10 slots reserved for international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Open to NATO, PfP, MD, ICI and PAtG.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.