Building Integrity Course
Iteration: 7 - 11 Dec 2020
e-Prime code : GR 73.5
To provide trainees the roots causes of corruption and mismanagement inside the HN during Operations within Governance. Moreover, the presentation of available toolsets and strategies which are applied, in order HN to develop resilience mechanisms and as a result to increase the integrity of local authorities and population, will enable more efficient and effective communication through Military Forces and the Local authorities.
- Good Governance.
- Corruption root causes.
- Legal framework.
- Risk Analysis and Management.
- Ethics and Cultural Dimmensions.
- Rule of Law.
- Corruption and Security Issues.
- Corruption Prevention Strategies in Operations and Mis- sions.
- Strategy and Tools for BI.
- Role of Media on Tacklling Corruption within BI.
- OR-4 up to OF-5.
- Police Officers & Employees from Public or Private Se- curity Service Sectors.
- Civilians with relevant work/profession.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Course fee: 130 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.