Cultural Awareness Course
Iteration: 1 - 5 Oct 2018
e-Prime code : GR 73.4
To provide the participants with necessary cultural values and perspectives all over the world as well as acquaintance with religious matters and gender issues.
- Cultural Awareness in General.
- General Information about Arab World.
- Do’s and Don’ts.
- Overview of Islam.
- Religions and cultures of the World.
- The indigenous and Immigrant Islam.
- Cultural Heritage Protection.
- Gender in Military Operations.
- Child protection in PSOs.
- OF-2 up to OF-5.
- Civilians of equivalent work.
- English language proficiency as described in STANAG 6001/ Listening 3 - Speaking 2-
Reading 3- Writing 2.
- Up to 35 participants (20 slots are available to international students).
Allocations will be on a “ first comes – first served ” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the MPSOTC)
will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and other
countries,according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: 1 Week.
- Course fee: 100 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.