Security Management in Situational Prevention Course
Iteration: 21 May – 01 June 2018
To provide trainees with necessary security background in order to became capable of planning and conduct security plans for personnel and critical infrastructures. Moreover to enhance them the critical knowledge and skills in order to raise the overall security awareness.
- Introduction to Security Management.
- National & International Legal Framework for Security
- Service providers.
- Terrorism (Modus Operandi & Characteristics).
- Planning Security Operations (Risks and threats).
- Cyber Security Awareness.
- Risk Analysis & Risk Management in Crisis (Theory and Practice).
- Close Protection Team (CPT).
- Critical Infrastructure Protection.
- Civil Protection & Emergency Management Agencies.
- Intelligence Management.
- Basic Principles of Security Personnel Training.
- Field First Aid (Theory/Practice).
- Natural/Technical Disasters & Fire Security Planning.
- OR-4 up to OF-5.
- Police Officers & Employees from Public or Private Security Service Sectors.
- Civilians with relevant work/profession.
- Up to 35 participants. Allocations will be on a “first comes – first served” basis.
- Domestic (inland) transportation support (from Thessaloniki airport to the
MPSOTC) will be provided by MPSOTC.
- Accommodation, food and drink expenses are to be paid by the participants (NATO
- There will be no charge for lodging and messing for some PfP, MeD and
other countries, according to bilateral arrangements.
- Duration: two weeks.
- Course fee: 150 € per week.
- Dress: Service and battle uniform.